Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The time has come , Tempus has arrived.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempus.
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
Tempus.

Number of posts : 75
Dzīvesvieta : Oakland, CA, USA
Registration date : 2008-08-20

The time has come , Tempus has arrived. Empty
PostSubject: The time has come , Tempus has arrived.   The time has come , Tempus has arrived. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:58 am

Hi everyone , my name Chris,I am 17 years old I live in Oakland CA.
First off I'll like to thank Sparda for signing me to EBB I'm excited to be here. This will be my first fed, I checked out the last show I thought it was awsome and I can't wait for my first match win or lose.
My superstar ,Tempus is a fromer gang member who loves to fight. He has lost many jobs for fights, he decides to become a wrestler because like he would say '' It's one of the few jobs out there I can beat the crap out of someone and get paid for it". I was thinking of my wrestler as a overall good guy but at time turn to the darkside every now and then.
Here are a few traits I was thinking of for his good guy bad guy .

Good guy traits: Honorable,Respectful,Trustworthy,Loyal.

Bad guy traits:Mean,Intimidating,Arrogant,Quick-tempered or Hot-headed,Jealous,

I really dont know how to get videos from youtube and post them on here but i do have a few entrance songs in mind.
Well that's pretty much it, and if anyone has any advice,suggestions or think i should add more info please send me a message . peace.

Last edited by Tempus. on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The time has come , Tempus has arrived.   The time has come , Tempus has arrived. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:39 pm

welcome chris Smile and nice intro
Back to top Go down
alrikovitch
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The time has come , Tempus has arrived.   The time has come , Tempus has arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:45 pm

Tempus. wrote:
Hi everyone , my name Chris,I am 17 years old I live in Oakland CA.
First off I'll like to thank Sparda for signing me to EBB I'm excited to be here. This will be my first fed, I checked out the last show I thought it was awsome and I can't wait for my first match win or lose.
My superstar ,Tempus is a fromer gang member who loves to fight. He has lost many jobs for fights, he decides to become a wrestler because like he would say '' It's one of the few jobs out there I can beat the crap out of someone and get paid for it". I was thinking of my wrestler as a overall good guy but at time turn to the darkside every now and then.
Here are a few traits I was thinking of for his good guy bad guy .

Good guy traits: Honorable,Respectful,Trustworthy,Loyal.

Bad guy traits:Mean,Intimidating,Arrogant,Quick-tempered or Hot-headed,Jealous,

I really know how to get videos from youtube and post them on here but i do have a few entrance songs in mind.
Well that's pretty much it, and if anyone has any advice,suggestions or think i should add more info please send me a message . peace.

firts of all
Welcome to EBB
and i wanna talk about a stable that we can start
and my suggestion is a sort of mininstry of darkness where we recute some men
and be a dominant force in EBB
Think about it
and let me now

Alrikovitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time has come , Tempus has arrived.   The time has come , Tempus has arrived. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The time has come , Tempus has arrived.
Page 1 of 1