Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johnny Ketfiend's (late) bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnny_ketfiend
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ
johnny_ketfiend

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Johnny Ketfiend's (late) bio Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Ketfiend's (late) bio   Johnny Ketfiend's (late) bio Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:08 am

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the lateness of this. I have moved house recently, and things have been up in the air. But I'm here now! Better late than ever, eh? Now, to the bio! I'm 21 and from London, UK

Johnny Ketfiend is a druggy. He doesn't care about anyone or anything except for his next fix, and he will do anything to get it. He wrestles to get money to feed his habit, and winning titles is simply a stepping stone to getting more drug-money. He is willing to take on all comers, as long as there is cash involved.

He's a light-weight speed wrestler, with a love of DDT's. His finisher is the "K-Hole", which is a modified DDT that gives the victim a taste of his deep drug-lust.
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ketfiend's (late) bio   Johnny Ketfiend's (late) bio Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:48 pm

johnny_ketfiend wrote:
Firstly, I would like to apologise for the lateness of this. I have moved house recently, and things have been up in the air. But I'm here now! Better late than ever, eh? Now, to the bio! I'm 21 and from London, UK

Johnny Ketfiend is a druggy. He doesn't care about anyone or anything except for his next fix, and he will do anything to get it. He wrestles to get money to feed his habit, and winning titles is simply a stepping stone to getting more drug-money. He is willing to take on all comers, as long as there is cash involved.

He's a light-weight speed wrestler, with a love of DDT's. His finisher is the "K-Hole", which is a modified DDT that gives the victim a taste of his deep drug-lust.

Your 2 things !

Your are right better late than ever mate Wink
And number 2 ur are forgiven Wink hehe ... the unforgiven is just coming up but its not today Wink haha .. (bad joke haha)

and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
johnny_ketfiend
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ
johnny_ketfiend

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ketfiend's (late) bio   Johnny Ketfiend's (late) bio Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:41 am

Johnny's music (it's not got a video)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dWQukgO1X6c

(I don't know how to post it as a video though)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Ketfiend's (late) bio   Johnny Ketfiend's (late) bio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Ketfiend's (late) bio
Page 1 of 1