Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A. Mohammed 1st Show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A. Mohammed
Jobber
Jobber
A. Mohammed

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-16

A. Mohammed 1st Show Empty
PostSubject: A. Mohammed 1st Show   A. Mohammed 1st Show Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:50 am

This storyline will be maybe a little confused because my english is bad :/ I hope you can understand something! XD

So i got 2 ideas for my first appearence in EBB, i will put the ideas in topics, so you cna understand it better:

1st Idea:

- I could interrupt a match where it fights, Sparda, Max Alvarado, P a t t, ruce, or others Old EUW...
- I interrupt the match helping the old EUW guy,...
- and then i could start a rivalty, and a tag team storyline,...

2nd Idea:

- Some guy is desesperated of getting a Title Shot
- Then Sparda appears, and talk with him, and introduce me the newest EBB contractation, and then he has to fight with me for get the title shot and that,...

What you think? tell me what is the better and i can try to do something to put in the shows Wink
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A. Mohammed 1st Show   A. Mohammed 1st Show Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:45 pm

A. Mohammed wrote:
This storyline will be maybe a little confused because my english is bad :/ I hope you can understand something! XD

So i got 2 ideas for my first appearence in EBB, i will put the ideas in topics, so you cna understand it better:

1st Idea:

- I could interrupt a match where it fights, Sparda, Max Alvarado, P a t t, ruce, or others Old EUW...
- I interrupt the match helping the old EUW guy,...
- and then i could start a rivalty, and a tag team storyline,...

2nd Idea:

- Some guy is desesperated of getting a Title Shot
- Then Sparda appears, and talk with him, and introduce me the newest EBB contractation, and then he has to fight with me for get the title shot and that,...

What you think? tell me what is the better and i can try to do something to put in the shows Wink

I think Idea nr 1 mate .. but it cant be with me cause I am kind of tide up in a fued .. but great Ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Liam Crotchet
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ
Liam Crotchet

Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: A. Mohammed 1st Show   A. Mohammed 1st Show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:07 am

Hold the fort for anything Ex-EUW Vs EBB!
I think we should get the people together that will be part of the story and then work out whos doing wat and go from there rather than going straight for what could be one of the biggest fueds in not just EBB but TWG history!
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: A. Mohammed 1st Show   A. Mohammed 1st Show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:48 am

Liam Crotchet wrote:
Hold the fort for anything Ex-EUW Vs EBB!
I think we should get the people together that will be part of the story and then work out whos doing wat and go from there rather than going straight for what could be one of the biggest fueds in not just EBB but TWG history!

haha .. I am looking forward to it very much when u put it like that .. Smile but as u said I think we should start it at / after ppv so we can end all the fueds that are hype to the ppv .. and than give it our all at the ppv .. sounds good?

but we can still plan meanwhile Smile
Back to top Go down
Max Alvarado
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
Max Alvarado

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: A. Mohammed 1st Show   A. Mohammed 1st Show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:54 am

yeah i think it can be made the idea 1 cause i am in an unfinished feud with Sparda and maybe you will interfere or something and then the old EBB guys will also appear in the storyline bacuse of the issue of the lod EUW guys running the EBb.

do you get me?
Back to top Go down
seltor
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
seltor

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: A. Mohammed 1st Show   A. Mohammed 1st Show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:44 pm

Idea number one Mohammed

And you can even pick me as the old EUW guy whenever i get my first match
Back to top Go down
Max Alvarado
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
Max Alvarado

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: A. Mohammed 1st Show   A. Mohammed 1st Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:28 am

count me as well pal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A. Mohammed 1st Show   A. Mohammed 1st Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A. Mohammed 1st Show
Page 1 of 1