Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astro Warchief
Jobber
Jobber
Astro Warchief

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed) Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed)   Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:25 pm

Searching for tag team partner, but only in EBB Wink If someone is interested please type Smile
Back to top Go down
megaraptor
Jobber
Jobber
megaraptor

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Megaraptor   Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:30 pm

hey Astro i wanna be your tag partner and i even thought at a name!what do you thing about War Gods?if you don't like it you can choose another one so what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Astro Warchief
Jobber
Jobber
Astro Warchief

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed)   Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:36 pm

I agree Wink I don't care about the name ... War Gods is good Very Happy I will make the topic about the team now Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed)   Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:59 pm

it would be awesome if you would think about a storyline how you made your tag team...
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
Astro Warchief
Jobber
Jobber
Astro Warchief

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed)   Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:40 pm

I and Aj Tomko decided to start a feud - https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net/storylines-f4/someone-want-a-feud-t37.htm

What about on the next show to do match between me and Aj Tomko in which someone will interfere against me and then megaraptor will come to help me and that's how we will made our team Rolling Eyes Is this ok ??

Edited by P a t t - sounds good .. but have to run it throw sparda first, just so u think about this .. try to write this kind of stuff under storyline topic. Smile (understand that u did that to explain how u got tag team but just trying to tell u guys early on Smile
[b]
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed)   Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:46 pm

well lets see Wink
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed)   Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Partner (Only in the fed)
Page 1 of 1