Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv Empty
PostSubject: bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv   bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:31 pm

now i havnt fully thought about how but i thought for a bit of fun we could have a cyber sunday style ppv, we use a thread of polls for people to vote on matches and match types for the ppv, this is a 1 off annual thing for EBB lol what you reckon, only some fun, and it will be great for the segments,

if des and aj were havin some heat with each other i'd vote for a first blood Razz lol be cool??
Back to top Go down
iconsuper1
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv   bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:09 pm

dis is real cool
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv   bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:22 am

this is a great Idea .. I was thinking of making something in the style of cyber sunday but just couldnt come up with a way to vote .. so I didnt bother .. but that is great Smile
Credit for comig up with that mate ..

But I have to talk to sparda and liam to set the record staight with which ppv suggestions are gonna make it throw the making and when they are gonna be aired .. but this one I think I am gonna try to use soon after this ppv Smile

I just got a great idea .. I am gonna make the monday night show in a couple of hours so I will write they idea down than.
Back to top Go down
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv   bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:28 pm

glad you liked it, and exellent, cant wait to see if it gets the nod Smile
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

Number of posts : 326
Dzīvesvieta : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv   bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:41 pm

Good idea.
And good job.
I like it !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwqmUopEqI
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv   bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bit of fun, cyber sunday style ppv
Page 1 of 1