Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2008/11/10 dog house.

Go down 
+4
Admin(Sparda)
iconsuper1
_RickyMartinez_
Patt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

2008/11/10 dog house. Empty
PostSubject: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:02 pm

Hey guys .. hope u like the show.
Now I am gonna get some sleep .. havent gone to bed yet after work .. cause I wanted to finish the show.

Here is tonights show card.

[Segment] Opening.
Big Closet VS Greatest RKO
[Segment] MC A.
marlboro VS rugersrules
[Segment] Ricky A.
Lord Leviathan VS Ruce
[Segment] Main event.
seltor VS Laktoid
[Segment] MC B.
mysterious champ VS Ricky relentless
Abe VS Aj Tomko
[Segment] Des A.
Silver Wolf VS ursus
[Segment] Des B.
Kane 2 VS Tempus
Brolly & Botak VS sanducu & TeSpIeZzOiNdUe
Back to top Go down
_RickyMartinez_
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
_RickyMartinez_

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:09 pm

Thanks a lot to remember me for a match two shows without a match.... I dont understand why?
Back to top Go down
iconsuper1
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:20 pm

awww man rick relentlass was a great opponent i wouldnt mind facing him again ...hey ricky if u read this ...later on me and u should have a segment together
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:04 am

Hey Ricky you cant be in every show... i wasnt fighting also for 2 shows in a row... i can also make that u fight 3 times in one show and one month just take a rest (3 times in month... remember??? Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
_RickyMartinez_
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
_RickyMartinez_

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:53 am

Admin(Sparda) wrote:
Hey Ricky you cant be in every show... i wasnt fighting also for 2 shows in a row... i can also make that u fight 3 times in one show and one month just take a rest (3 times in month... remember??? Smile)

Lol thats not good, im on the top and help with some suggestions... that could be a consideration to appear in a show per week... Last week forgot to fight me and BC for Tag Belts and now this... BC fight two shows in a row and i none of them...
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:01 am

_RickyMartinez_ wrote:
Admin(Sparda) wrote:

Lol thats not good, im on the top and help with some suggestions... that could be a consideration to appear in a show per week... Last week forgot to fight me and BC for Tag Belts and now this... BC fight two shows in a row and i none of them...

First off all .. I know how many appearences u done this month .. I can see that when I do the show .. and there were ppl that havent been on the show since this month begun so how is it more fear that u get to be in this show than them?

And I didnt forget the tittle match between my tag and urs .. I just didnt think it was so propryet to have it on doghouse when I am the gm on doghouse .. so I left it for sparda to use...

and if we would make the change to put down a rule that every wreslter have to appear every week in atleast one match than we could get storylines to work .. and that means that almost everyone would have to wait alot in the roster to fight .. it took me 1,5 to do the show yetster day than to a bug that mixed the segment everytime that I tryed to move match or segmnet after have been working for 12h over a night shift .. so it would be nice if I would get something els than complains ..

The thing is I havent been in a match for two show either .. so dont worry I promise u will get ur appearnce .. its not easy been the one doing the show .. cause only thing u gotto worry about is .. is that u get ur all appearences that u have on the contract .. but my spardas and liams worrys is .. is to give ALL the wrestlers on the roster there contract written appearnces .. so just think about it okej?
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:25 am

was a good show, i especially like they way Ricky's feud segment ended with the slap that can't be returned. would be cool for him to find a loop hole in the contract such as he can't touch him or attack him with a weapon in his hand, but that doesn't stopping him dropping a large object on his head or something lol.

@Patt, is that all i've written, if so i'll write another segment soon. Something like an unexpected attack or something???
Back to top Go down
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:48 pm

great show, exellent work patt, and thanks des, this segment is going better than i ever thought it would, hopefully the actual match at backyard vengeance will be very back and 4th and great to read Smile, and am lovin the segments guys u really got good roleplays going on, and yo supericon, count on it dude, we hook up soon Wink
Back to top Go down
seltor
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
seltor

Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Nice show Mr Patt

And yet another victory for me, and yes i am on a streak
Back to top Go down
B The Enforcer
Jobber
Jobber
B The Enforcer

Number of posts : 49
Dzīvesvieta : Outside of Philadelphia, PA USA
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Great show   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:14 pm

Great show again, Patt!
I liked how mysterious champ and Aj Tomko's matches both ended up in draws. It keeps the fire going on in their feud without taking away from Ricky's stature in his feud with Johnny.
Back to top Go down
iconsuper1
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:47 pm

heh thank B , we're just trying to keep the fire going all the way to backyard vengence but you have to give patt all the credit for monday night show
Back to top Go down
_RickyMartinez_
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
_RickyMartinez_

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:40 pm

Patt wrote:
_RickyMartinez_ wrote:
Admin(Sparda) wrote:

First off all .. I know how many appearences u done this month .. I can see that when I do the show .. and there were ppl that havent been on the show since this month begun so how is it more fear that u get to be in this show than them?

And I didnt forget the tittle match between my tag and urs .. I just didnt think it was so propryet to have it on doghouse when I am the gm on doghouse .. so I left it for sparda to use...

and if we would make the change to put down a rule that every wreslter have to appear every week in atleast one match than we could get storylines to work .. and that means that almost everyone would have to wait alot in the roster to fight .. it took me 1,5 to do the show yetster day than to a bug that mixed the segment everytime that I tryed to move match or segmnet after have been working for 12h over a night shift .. so it would be nice if I would get something els than complains ..

The thing is I havent been in a match for two show either .. so dont worry I promise u will get ur appearnce .. its not easy been the one doing the show .. cause only thing u gotto worry about is .. is that u get ur all appearences that u have on the contract .. but my spardas and liams worrys is .. is to give ALL the wrestlers on the roster there contract written appearnces .. so just think about it okej?

Im not worry about that, i was only need a explanation and you was the man that simplify the things right now, but my job as a wrestler, not as GM, is not demanding matches, but simply help the fed and get some explanations so to understand what up around... I put in story suggestions a team factions tournament, that could help, and when you say about the storylines and segments, i never seen a "good help" for that, i know im no one here, and i know that my demands will never be do it, but i think i cooperated this two weeks for that team factions and portuguese tournament, and no one giving me any credit... I think if you want to work a storyline, you have to do a plan, not doing things like WWE... Thanks for attention and all respect to you P a t t
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:08 am

_RickyMartinez_ wrote:
Patt wrote:
_RickyMartinez_ wrote:
Admin(Sparda) wrote:

Im not worry about that, i was only need a explanation and you was the man that simplify the things right now, but my job as a wrestler, not as GM, is not demanding matches, but simply help the fed and get some explanations so to understand what up around... I put in story suggestions a team factions tournament, that could help, and when you say about the storylines and segments, i never seen a "good help" for that, i know im no one here, and i know that my demands will never be do it, but i think i cooperated this two weeks for that team factions and portuguese tournament, and no one giving me any credit... I think if you want to work a storyline, you have to do a plan, not doing things like WWE... Thanks for attention and all respect to you P a t t

Hey ricky, I am sorry that you feel that way that I havent giving you enought credit for the lines you wrote if I understood you right here, and maybe your right on that point. but truth be told I had quite alot on my plate lately.

I am sorry that this excuse is getting old but I really work alot and while liam was gone moving his tuff I did every monday show while I actually was making plans for the ppv event, and had alot of storyliens to handle, and I did read you“re storylines about the tag team and tournament .. but I did to read that sparda responeded to it so I didnt think I had to and I was kind of releaved for that cause I didnt know what to right.. concidering that I dont know what kind of matches we can buy and if its even possible to do that..

And as for the title match for the tagteam match, like I said earlyer I feelt like that storyline belongs to sparda and to the main show so thats why I picked to not use it this show and it would be propreyet while I was managing the show I thought.

Thx for the kind words .. and I do too respect you, just that I have to do as I think is best while I put the show together and if it resolved negative for you I am sorry but I did as I thought was best and I am sure sparda will use the tag team belt match this show.

And about the tag team match country competition I think we should wait after the ppv with that idea .. cause of if should be honest the ppv was supposto be next friday and I am not really sure if we have enought time to pull this off.

I will be really bussy with rewriting matches for the ppv.. so the person you will wanna turn to about storylines most of the times untill the ppv it should be liam and sparda .. and I will respon when I can cause I have a full plate to deal with before ppv.
Back to top Go down
_RickyMartinez_
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
_RickyMartinez_

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:36 pm

Thanks a lot about the explanation and i want that dude, cause i work as well you, so i think is a good point to see how could this story suggestions could help on EBB... Thanks a lot and sorry spend you some time about these questions...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/10 dog house.   2008/11/10 dog house. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2008/11/10 dog house.
Page 1 of 1