Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dampfhammer
Jobber
Jobber
Dampfhammer

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange Empty
PostSubject: Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange   Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:59 pm

after the match "xxx vs. xxx", Dampfhammer comes quietly and cautiously through the audience and attacked both "newcomer" with a barbed wired baseball bat.
after he finished with the two, Dampfhammer picks up a mic........

Dampf: Yeeehaaaa, whats up EBB???

Crowd: EBB, EBB, EBB, EBB....

Dampf: Yeeehaaa, this is what i want!!! But that is not everything........ This is for all the newcomer, how wants too fast getting high....
Have you seen my match on Monday? This is what i have for you all!!!

Crowd: Dampf, Dampf, Dampf....

Dampf: This is a Open-Hardcore-Challange to all newcomer!!! Anyone who dares will come in the ring!!!

Crowd: we want blood, we want blood, we want blood.....

Dampf: I'am waiting.....

A few minutes later, xxx comes to ring and accepts the challenge

To be continued......
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Simon
Jobber
Jobber
Sadistic Simon

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: I accept   Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:24 am

sounds good when my debut storyline is done
Back to top Go down
Dampfhammer
Jobber
Jobber
Dampfhammer

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange   Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:52 pm

ok, this could be an interesting match.
when is your debut?

@ gm's: what are u thinking about this constellation?????
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange   Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:10 am

Dampfhammer wrote:
ok, this could be an interesting match.
when is your debut?

@ gm's: what are u thinking about this constellation?????

Its good but you have to find and talk to the wrestlers taht u want invovle in the fued .. than I mean the xxxx vs xxxx that u beat up and the person that respones to your open challange .. and they must all agree to the lines .. if that is done I will air it.

Just the rules.

so start asking around all the new commers .. and try to take 3 ppl that are not in anyfued .. would be the best way to get some new ppl active in the storylines .. we just got a new commer today that hasnt had his debute yet .. he can be the one that respon to ur challange as a debute match to show off .. so u just find two other new commers that wanna play the role of having a match and getting beat up at the end.

btw the newcommer is Ipatinga that I was refering to .. he isnt in the roster yet but will be so I will talk to him about it once he joines .. try to get the 2 ppl for monday and if you will get them than I will air the segment than. sounds good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange   Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dampfhammer's Open-Hardcore-Challange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Backyard Brawl :: StoryLines :: Story suggestions-
Jump to: