Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff Micheals vs Quickbeam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Micheals
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Jeff Micheals vs Quickbeam Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Micheals vs Quickbeam   Jeff Micheals vs Quickbeam Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:08 am

Jeff Micheals is in the ring.
Jeff Micheals: Okay all of u idiots shutup so i can talk!
Crowd: Boo!
Jeff Micheals: Anyway, it has just come to my attention that here in EBB i am undefeated in singles matches. I defeated Mr. 619 in a hardcore match on the last week and i beated CM Kev a few weeks ago. Soon i will begin my path for the Extreme Frontyard Championship. I know i have a lot of people to beat, but i have so much talent that...
Quickbeam's music hits
The Crowd cheers for Quickbeam.
Jeff Micheals: What the hell do u want?
Quickbeam: You can keep on talking and running your mouth i don't care a neither those anyone in that locker room.
Jeff Micheals: What is your point?
Quickbeam: I challenge u to a match tonight.
Jeff Micheals: Fine, u can be my next victim. To prove my point, i will beat u tonight. Tonight nobody will forget what i will do to u!

If Sparda or P a t t would like this storyline in the next show that would be great. I hope it would not be a problem for me two appear to times in one show.
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Jeff Micheals vs Quickbeam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Micheals vs Quickbeam   Jeff Micheals vs Quickbeam Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Jeff Micheals is in the ring.
Jeff Micheals: Okay all of u idiots shutup so i can talk!
Crowd: Boo!
Jeff Micheals: Anyway, it has just come to my attention that here in EBB i am undefeated in singles matches. I defeated Mr. 619 in a hardcore match on the last week and i beated CM Kev a few weeks ago. Soon i will begin my path for the Extreme Frontyard Championship. I know i have a lot of people to beat, but i have so much talent that...
Quickbeam's music hits
The Crowd cheers for Quickbeam.
Jeff Micheals: What the hell do u want?
Quickbeam: You can keep on talking and running your mouth i don't care a neither those anyone in that locker room.
Jeff Micheals: What is your point?
Quickbeam: I challenge u to a match tonight.
Jeff Micheals: Fine, u can be my next victim. To prove my point, i will beat u tonight. Tonight nobody will forget what i will do to u!

Big screen suddenly shows P a t t sitting in his office drinking beer.

P a t t : ohhw ! its already on? okej, hey girls, I am really tirred of everybody here running around and running there mouth about how good they are so I am gonna do u two a favor, I already sent down a referee, you match is next so dont ever bother to go anywere.

Screens turns back to a logo and referee comes running down the ramp.

I will use this segment .. but in the future .. plz note that is a actual segment and post it in the "actual segment topic" cause when I am making the show its rare that I look in this topic cause I already got alot in the actual segment to pick between.

But good lines.

[ Used segment ]
Back to top Go down

Jeff Micheals vs Quickbeam
Page 1 of 1