Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

marlboro's introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marlboro
Jobber
Jobber
marlboro

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-10

marlboro's introduction Empty
PostSubject: marlboro's introduction   marlboro's introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:44 am

thank you for letting me join this fed

my name is glen and i'am 33 from the uk

my westler is marlboro
he's 6ft and 350 pounds

marlboro got his name from the amount of marlboro cigarettes is smokes on a daily basics. he stated smoking from an early age and found that it gave him great strength. ( smoking malboros to marlboro is like giving spinach to popeye ) he was bullyed at school and decided to fight back. so he took up martial arts and over the last 23 years has got black belts in judo, kung fu, and aikido. he has know decided to come to wrestling to show all comers what he can do. but on a serious note he hates to lose and will stop at nothing to win at all costs. weather it's breaking the rules or bones to get what he wants and that is to be the best. he dont care if the fans hate him or love him. he's doing this for himself.

his entrance and into is

smoke hides the whole ring. smoke fills the air as marlboro the smoking machine walks through the smoke. he stands looking out to the crowd then lights a marlboro. then calmly walks down to the ring wearing red and white pants with a smoke pattarn down both legs.
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: marlboro's introduction   marlboro's introduction Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:32 am

marlboro wrote:
thank you for letting me join this fed

my name is glen and i'am 33 from the uk

my westler is marlboro
he's 6ft and 350 pounds

marlboro got his name from the amount of marlboro cigarettes is smokes on a daily basics. he stated smoking from an early age and found that it gave him great strength. ( smoking malboros to marlboro is like giving spinach to popeye ) he was bullyed at school and decided to fight back. so he took up martial arts and over the last 23 years has got black belts in judo, kung fu, and aikido. he has know decided to come to wrestling to show all comers what he can do. but on a serious note he hates to lose and will stop at nothing to win at all costs. weather it's breaking the rules or bones to get what he wants and that is to be the best. he dont care if the fans hate him or love him. he's doing this for himself.

his entrance and into is

smoke hides the whole ring. smoke fills the air as marlboro the smoking machine walks through the smoke. he stands looking out to the crowd then lights a marlboro. then calmly walks down to the ring wearing red and white pants with a smoke pattarn down both legs.

I like the gimmick twist you got going for ur wrestler Smile good Idea .. very original Smile
Back to top Go down
marlboro
Jobber
Jobber
marlboro

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: marlboro's introduction   marlboro's introduction Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:02 am

thanks for the comment. but the sad part is half of my gimmick is the truth. in real life i do teach judo. i was bullyed at school and my nickname is marlboro beacuse of the amount of fags i smoke.

this is looking to be a good fed. cant wait to see how it progress.
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: marlboro's introduction   marlboro's introduction Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:30 pm

marlboro wrote:
thanks for the comment. but the sad part is half of my gimmick is the truth. in real life i do teach judo. i was bullyed at school and my nickname is marlboro beacuse of the amount of fags i smoke.

this is looking to be a good fed. cant wait to see how it progress.

Hey m8.

I speak from my own experience when I say that getting bullyed isnt the worst thing in the world, I got stronger from it and now I dont let anyone play around with me,
Cool I would like to learn judo but I feel like 22 is to late to start learning that .. Sad

And yes the bad thing is that u smoke alot .. becuase smoking kills .. but thats the only bad thing ..

you seem like really nice guy so dont waiste energy on thinking about those looser bullys cause they are propobly the ones that are getting bullyed now Wink

And I hope too that fed is gonna be good .. Trying my best to help as much as I can by being Vice gm Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marlboro's introduction   marlboro's introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marlboro's introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Backyard Brawl :: Introduction-
Jump to: