Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHC TITLE tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alrikovitch
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-10

WHC TITLE tournament Empty
PostSubject: WHC TITLE tournament   WHC TITLE tournament Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:47 am

you can have a tournament to decide who your nchamp is
and at the end it will be a triple treat match
because in 1 of the matches of the finalss there will be an interference or somthing
and then the both go to the finals and meet the winner of the ander helft

and of these tree there will be a champ
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sagat
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: WHC TITLE tournament   WHC TITLE tournament Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:27 am

maybe the interference could be one those who lost so an feud between the interferer and the guy who was about to win could start.
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: WHC TITLE tournament   WHC TITLE tournament Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:47 am

I cant buy triple threat match... for few weeks there will be only one fall match... later i will buy hardcore match because its BACKYARD brawl... but i like the idea... maybe you could write a storyline and later i will add it in show...
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
Astro Warchief
Jobber
Jobber
Astro Warchief

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WHC TITLE tournament   WHC TITLE tournament Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:58 am

I was thinking... what about at the end of this tournament, we can have not one, but two interference.One for the 1st Finalist and one for the other finalist.. that we will lead to something like a tag team match : first finalist and the one who interfered for him versus the other finalist and the one who interfered him.The winners of the match will get the tag team championship and the one who was finalist will also get the WHC Championship... Sorry if it's confusing you, but that's the first thing that came to my mind Very Happy

That's what I mean :

WHC Final :
Finalist №1 vs. Finalist №2
Interferer №1 helps Finalist №1, Interferer №2 helps Finalist №2

Finalist №1 and Inteferer №1 versus Finalist №2 and Inteferer №2 for Tag Team Championship;If №1 Team wins Finalist №1 wins the WHC Championship and if №2 Team wins, Finalist №2 wins the WHC Championship ... Actually I confused myself Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sagat
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: WHC TITLE tournament   WHC TITLE tournament Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:31 am

maybe finalist1 and interferer1 are already a tag-team and they already come both to the ring and do some dirty tricks (should be a heel team) and interferer2 runs in to help finalist2
ths could be ended as the heels use this for their victory so the newly formed team2 challenge them to a tagmatch for revenge.

Maybe the heels dont agree at first and getting ambushed some shows to taste their own medicine until they agree for the fight

i think that would better than 2 run-in's and it could be a nice start for a feud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHC TITLE tournament   WHC TITLE tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHC TITLE tournament
Page 1 of 1