Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O Empty
PostSubject: Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O   Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:10 pm

its looking dam amazing, for those who have yet to come across this game, you have no idea what your in for, prepare to go HOLY CRAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!! like i did, this game looks soooooooooooooooooo hottttttt, comes out this june!!!!!! am gunna post some vids on it, you can post youtube vids on here right?

Update: vids right here, more to come, here is 1 of the few of the old trailers,

1 of the newest vids '10 reasons you MUST have prototype'

Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O   Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:20 am

wow looks like great fun, though not to sure how the controls are going to work. Can see them being rather complicated. Though if they get that right it will be a blast. Now hopefully their is split screen action. Now running around like that with a mate would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O   Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:28 pm

des lol ure in luck

1- controls have been previewed alot of times and each source has said the controls are surprisingly so simple it is amazing, so controls are perfect and well implemented, and very easy to use,

2, you can go online, and have 2 prototypes running around like that destroying the city Very Happy confirmed, butttttttt dont think its split screen, i think you got your screen, normal he's got his screen normal, but if u ask me, thats alot better than split screen,
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

Number of posts : 326
Dzīvesvieta : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O   Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:04 pm

It's greath this Game, I see the trailer in TV...

I want this Game !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwqmUopEqI
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O   Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:55 pm

same ere, june 5th in UK, june 9th in america, cannot wait, this is a must get game
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O   Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Not really a fan of playing multi player games online, nothing seems to match having a mate or two around for the night with some beers to play. Online just lacks the interaction between you and the other player. If they can do two players online, then they should do split screen. It's one of the reasons that killzone 2 missed out on my money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O   Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prototype, you guys have to check this game :O
Page 1 of 1