Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

17/4 show today show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

17/4 show today show Empty
PostSubject: 17/4 show today show   17/4 show today show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:41 pm

hey guys I just notice that nobody had done anything on todays show and since its suppose to be airing like an hour ago so I just throw together some match that could be equal .. no segment or nothing .. just so we done loose money and points.. here is the card..

1 Hooch VS The Ryn
View Edit 1
2 Alien'Z VS Ipatinga
View Edit 2
3 alrikovitch VS Carmelo Antony
View Edit 3
4 CrisCross VS marlboro
View Edit 4
5 Joshua Maduro VS Deacon Bautista
View Edit 5
6 quickbeam VS shipo
View Edit 6
7 Jet Payne VS Johnny Ketfiend
View Edit 7
8 kawa VS ricky Ibanez
View Edit 8
10 Tag 1 VS Tag 2...
Back to top Go down
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: 17/4 show today show   17/4 show today show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:44 pm

aaah my worrie came true, no part 1 segment, means tempus will have to stay for 1 more show lol soz tempus, but good goin patt, Smile nice card
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

PostSubject: Re: 17/4 show today show   17/4 show today show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Ricky relentless wrote:
aaah my worrie came true, no part 1 segment, means tempus will have to stay for 1 more show lol soz tempus, but good goin patt, Smile nice card

sorry but I was worried that the show would accept confirm if I didnt hurry since its been an hour air time already .. so better something than nothing yes? Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 17/4 show today show   17/4 show today show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:17 pm

thanks p a t t ... yesterday i sended Des that i could get at my pc or internet... now im back from work... will sleep 4 hours and again work for 18 H...
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

PostSubject: Re: 17/4 show today show   17/4 show today show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:14 am

lol no worries patt, tempus has informed me he is unable to stay longer, its sad but he may 1 day be back Smile anyways i got permission off him to write him out, so as they say, the show must go on Smile as it did tonight Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: 17/4 show today show   17/4 show today show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:53 am

Admin(Sparda) wrote:
thanks p a t t ... yesterday i sended Des that i could get at my pc or internet... now im back from work... will sleep 4 hours and again work for 18 H...
time difference really makes it difficult for me to be back up for shows close to the deadline because i'm never actually awake near them
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

PostSubject: Re: 17/4 show today show   17/4 show today show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:39 am

yeah... i have the dead line at 22.30 un Latvia... but still i was 24.00 home... then only i was at my PC...
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

PostSubject: Re: 17/4 show today show   17/4 show today show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Admin(Sparda) wrote:
yeah... i have the dead line at 22.30 un Latvia... but still i was 24.00 home... then only i was at my PC...

ahhh its ok no worrys .. just pretend that show never happend storyline wise .. and move on and if tempus have to leave ..it doesnt matter we can still use him in the storylines but if we need him in a finishing match htan just pick someone else and change the name to tempus .. to finish the lines .. like I say there is always a way ..

and about the show sparda and des .. its no problem .. if I ever see that the show isnt done and I have time I will make a fast one like now just to not loose points, fans and money for the fed .. it happends that irl gets in the way of the fed Smile and life does come first .. altho I feel we have really good fed members cause it feels at home here in the fed Smile

And I can tell you me and ricky R are working on a good and fun exebition of the awards winning days thing for the forum thread .. he is doing very good .. and ALOT OF help .. credit to ricky R .. !

without him this idea of mine and his would be able to do .. do to limited time I have since I dont have a own pc anymore :S

And des .. credit to you too .. you are doing a great job being the new vice and "GM" (storyline wise) great shows.. you might already be better than me on that .. Smile

Sparda .. dont feel bad for missing .. u do so much around here anyway .. I mean you started this fed and brought the right ppl in so ur allowed to do misstakes and not always have time like everyone els Smile
Back to top Go down
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

PostSubject: Re: 17/4 show today show   17/4 show today show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:18 pm

thanks for the heads up patt Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

PostSubject: Re: 17/4 show today show   17/4 show today show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:23 pm

yeah... thanks for me too... so i hope we all 3 will be availabe at PPV... and i mena ALL 3... cause i will not read awards segment... it will be like a surprise Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 17/4 show today show   17/4 show today show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

17/4 show today show
Page 1 of 1