Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ppv event !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

ppv event ! Empty
PostSubject: ppv event !   ppv event ! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:37 am

Hey everyone..

Its been alot of talking about the upcoming ppv event.. I have been talking to sparda and how it looks today the ppv will be on 18 of this month first show of the season..

But the message I really wanted to give to everyone is that I want every storyline that is gonna end and turn up at the ppv ready untill the 17 of this month so I have the whole day to take my time and work on the segments order and stuff ..

So deadline 17 I will start putting the show together and if ur not done by than maybe will be to late mates.. that is 5 days from now.

And I am mostly talking about the bigger storylines like fueds that are gonna end on this ppv event.. so I want you to post what fued its about and that this segment is for the ppv event in the post and if u are changing something than edite the first post cause I will use those Smile

Hope u all understand what I mean.. any match requests goes to des harding and Sparda.. I am just doing the segments and the awards ceremony ..

P a t t.
Back to top Go down

ppv event !
Page 1 of 1