Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ricky Martinez Open Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_RickyMartinez_
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
_RickyMartinez_

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Ricky Martinez Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Ricky Martinez Open Challenge   Ricky Martinez Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 pm

A blue screen appear on the Titantron, demonstrating the sign of water in Chinese, and start to show the most powerful moves made by Ricky Martinez, while “I’m coming back” by Saliva hits the sound system around the arena. RM makes he’s regular appearance on the ramp, wearing a Latino t-shirt and his wrestling tights, RM raise’s arms for the crowd and start walking for the steps and enter the ring. RM asks for a mic from the announcers table.

2 weeks ago, you saw what happen to Maddogz! And that was a sample of my quest for chasing gold... You testify that me and Big Closet had the most reign on the Tag Team Championship, so tonight i will challenge again anyone on this roster, and say on my face that i don't deserve a title shot on singles division. I will rip off his back and make him toss his own teeth, when he realize that he face, the Iberian Fury, Ricky Martinez!

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down
alrikovitch
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Martinez Open Challenge   Ricky Martinez Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Suddenly Alrikovitch music hits

Shaman: No way he has a broken leg
Shagrath: did he recovered of the injury will see.

Alrikovitch comes out on a wheelchair.

Alrikovitch: Ricky Ricky Ricky
good to see you man Team mate of BSF the dominant stabe there is Better than DX better then Evolution Better then Legacy.
but what about that challenge of yours even we are Team mate is want to take you up on that challenge.

Ricky Martinez: wow wow wow not so fast i don't fight you and especially with your injury man
i will look for someone else man don't worry

Alrikovitch: My injury i'm going to be clear i already talked to sparda about it and i wil fight you next week
because we both want a title and i want my rematch for some gold okay.
ill see you next week
oh ricky look

Shaman: what is going on
Shagreth:he tries to stand on his feet.

Alrikovitch jumps out his wheelchair jumping on his feet
Shaman: he is in total Form for next week
Shagreth: even this week i ad to that dammnn
look to the next show to see this fight ladies and gentleman
Back to top Go down
_RickyMartinez_
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
_RickyMartinez_

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Martinez Open Challenge   Ricky Martinez Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:20 pm

RM is astonishing...

Well, Alrikovitch, is like to see a miracle right now, but since we're on the same page, well there's no option. I accept the challenge, and it will be a hell of a match! And one of us will be the next Europe Backyard Champion!

RM left the ring as his theme hits the P.A.

EOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Martinez Open Challenge   Ricky Martinez Open Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ricky Martinez Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1