Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B The Enforcers Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
B The Enforcer
Jobber
Jobber
B The Enforcer

Number of posts : 49
Dzīvesvieta : Outside of Philadelphia, PA USA
Registration date : 2008-08-13

B The Enforcers Intro Empty
PostSubject: B The Enforcers Intro   B The Enforcers Intro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:32 pm

Hello All,
Sorry for taking a while to post this intro. My name is B, I am from the US (outside of Philadelphia, PA). I am 31 years old.
Thank you for letting me join this Fed. I did not have much luck when I tried to contact some others about joining a few weeks ago. I hope I can be an asset here.

My wrestler's name is B The Enforcer. He is about 23 years old, 6ft and about 225 lbs.
He was born in Manhattan, New York City to very well-to-do parents. He had everything he needed in life, but still had an inner rage inside. He got into wrestling in high school and even went to college on a wrestling scholarship. He finished college and got formal wrestling and MMA training. He is now trying to break into the wrestling big leagues. I would call him a heel-type face. He is like the Rock at the end of the Nation of Domination when he was getting all kinds of face pops while still a heel. If you want him face, play up the good looks, hard ring work, and good catchphrases. If you want him heel, play up the rich-boy, arrogant, can't get along with anybody attitude.

I am still looking for a picture and an entrance song. Here is a interview/profile of him that I think will explain things better...

NARRATOR: He was born over two decades ago in a hospital in New York City, on the island of Manhattan. He was the first-born son to his parents.
B THE ENFORCER: My parents had hoped for great things for me when I was born. They were the poorest people in our apartment building, but they tried to give me all that I needed. Still growing up, the other kids around would make fun of my family. I didn't have the right clothes and my mother didn't work or associate with the other moms. My father was the worst at what he did compared to the other dads. I always got teased. I was small, so I got pushed around a lot. I knew one day I would make them all pay...
NARRATOR: So he learned how to wrestle early in high school. He started doing well and was ranked in the top ten in the state. He also got a wrestling scholarship.
B THE ENFORCER: Now it wasn't Harvard or Yale or anything on that level, even though I should have gotten into one of those, but I got an education and got to wrestle.
NARRATOR: After college, he went on to receive some MMA training.
B THE ENFORCER: My instructor was was a washed-up has-been. But he did the best he could teaching me. I'm grateful...I really am.
NARRATOR: So B, what are your plans to make it in the wrestling world?
B THE ENFORCER: I gonna take on all comers. You come at me, you come at me, and you come at me. What's gonna happen is "U Not Beat Me!", "U Not Beat Me!", and "U Not Beat Me!". I got the brains, the skill, and most of all the heart. I'm representing my island, I got what it takes to make it here.
B'S ASSISTANT: [Interrupting Interview] B, got to talk to you. Your father's on the phone asking what you want to do on that New Jersey land deal?
B THE ENFORCER: Just tell him to put 3/4 mil on it. I got an oil company lined up for it.
NARRATOR: Oh, how is your father doing now?
B THE ENFORCER: Pop, he's still the worst compared to the other dads. I mean, he only clears about 30, 40 million in real estate deals a year. I see these other kids dads doing, like 5 times that. I mean, when you're growing up in Central Park West and don't have on Brooks Bros., you're gonna get teased. I didn't get my first Armani suite until I was 8. My pops was like, we don't have enough for you to get all the tailored clothes, you're just gonna have to buy off the rack on 5th Avenue. Can't get you a Bentley until you're 18, while everyone else has it at 16...
NARRATOR: O..K....And you're mother?
B THE ENFORCER: She's finally out of the house. [In high pitched-voice] "We have enough so I can stay at home and take care of you and your sisters." Got her a foundation to run.
NARRATOR: And what about your MMA teacher?
B THE ENFORCER: He's still washed up. I heard he shows up on TV somewhere...
B THE ENFORCER'S MMA TEACHER: [Cut to MMA legend Ken Shamrock] If I see that guy again, I will break him! And tell him the University of Michigan is not some second-rate school. Rich and Scott Steiner when there. And he got a finance degree paid for. This guy...
NARRATOR: B, and last words?
B THE ENFORCER: Everyone look out, the newest force is coming at you. B THE FORCE!!!
Back to top Go down

B The Enforcers Intro
Page 1 of 1