Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ BEFORE POSTING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liam Crotchet
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ
Liam Crotchet

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-08-11

READ BEFORE POSTING Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE POSTING   READ BEFORE POSTING Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:06 pm

OK this is how it will work from now on!

1) If you have a storyline Idea for example you think that there should be a storyline that is between you and someone else based around loving someone then that is a storyline idea!

2) If you have a greed on a storyline and have an actual segment ready for example something like this:

Liam Crotchet walks in and looks around the locker room, his eyes stop when a particulary beautiful young lady catches his gaze. Liam flicks up his black shirt colour and walks over to the woman

Liam: Hey, you lost around here or what? This is the mans locker room, you know?

Woman: No, not lost I'm waiting for my new man.

Liam: Well it could just be your lucky day, here I am!

Woman: Mmm, no not you - he's just in there {points to the bathroom} just finishing his final preperation for a match later tonight

Liam: Well you know you could always trade up you know what I mean...

Just then Johnny Ketfiend walks out, he looks at Liam and then walks towards the door, grasping the lady's hand. When they are almost out of the door Liam, calls out again:

Liam: Think about it, just think about it!

firstly notice two things one the difference between having an idea and an actual segment!
secondly the way it is written!
1) each person that speaks has a seperate colour, and their name is bolded and folowed by a colon ( : )
2) general actions have no colour and no text alteration
3) action in conversation (like pointing, changing facial expressions etc.) go inside curl brakets ( { ) and is in italics

Please ensure you place these in the correct threads and in the correct ways! Once a segemnt is used the GM or VGM that uses it will move it to the used thread! Please don't put multiple segments in the same thread!
If in the title you can put what fued it is to do with (Ie above I would put "Liam Crotchet Vs Johnny Ketfiend - love triangle - part 1"
Johnny's respone maybe called part two...

Think that is everything - please make sure you do everything highlighted here!
Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING
Page 1 of 1