Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRIPLE H

CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT   CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:38 pm

WE SHOULD MAKE A SIX MAN TOURNAMENT MATCHS AND THE LAST TWO WILL FIGHT FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP AT A PPV

P a t t edited - watch caps mate Smile.. [b]
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT   CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:42 pm

well six man fight its sounds ok but it is a lot of work because there is only one fall match and no triple threat...
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
scraggle

CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Torny   CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:07 pm

The best way for the championship to go up for grabs would be a one fall match tornament sort of like the king of the ring torny on wwe.
Except instead of having one torny there would be two tornys at the same time. Half of the roster in one torny and the other half in the other. The two winners of each torny would fight each other for the belt and the runners up from each torny would fight for the #1 contenders spot.

But instead of the #1 contender getting his match for the belt the loser of the championship match would attck him and almost cost him his spot for the belt due to injury then a fued would start between those two.The two of them would then end up having a hardcore match for the chance to fight the champ.
Back to top Go down
scraggley2000
Jobber
Jobber
scraggley2000

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-12

CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT   CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 pm

sorry to post agian but thought id better say that im Brad French and i posted that last one as a guest
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT   CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:41 pm

idea is really good... but i will use it a bit later... now for todays show i have something else in my mind Wink
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT   CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT
Page 1 of 1