Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Des Drinking Den

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Des Drinking Den Empty
PostSubject: Des Drinking Den   Des Drinking Den Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:13 am

I'd like to welcome you to Des Drinking Den. I have on rule for entry and only one. You must be holding a cartoon of beer. No beer No entry, it's simple.

Now that I've got my rule out of the way, let me show you what I've managed to create from the plain room that I was supplied with.

*Des Harding opens the door*

What used to be a simple square carpeted room has been totally transformed. Standing in the centre of the is a pool table, it has to be noted that there is a broken cue standing in the corner. Small spots of dried blood make it look like it has been broken over someone head. Along the back wall is a large fridge with a long comfortable couch spanning from wall to wall.

*Des opens the fridge, throwing a beer to his new quest, before taking a seat on the couch*

Des: Now what exactly did you want?
Back to top Go down
alrikovitch
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Des Drinking Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Des Drinking Den   Des Drinking Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:52 am

Des Harding wrote:
I'd like to welcome you to Des Drinking Den. I have on rule for entry and only one. You must be holding a cartoon of beer. No beer No entry, it's simple.

Now that I've got my rule out of the way, let me show you what I've managed to create from the plain room that I was supplied with.

*Des Harding opens the door*

What used to be a simple square carpeted room has been totally transformed. Standing in the centre of the is a pool table, it has to be noted that there is a broken cue standing in the corner. Small spots of dried blood make it look like it has been broken over someone head. Along the back wall is a large fridge with a long comfortable couch spanning from wall to wall.

*Des opens the fridge, throwing a beer to his new quest, before taking a seat on the couch*

Des: Now what exactly did you want?

how can we make it more ontresting our feud
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Des Drinking Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Des Drinking Den   Des Drinking Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:13 pm

i've got a good idea using what happened in the show, Basically in the show we were forced to team up together (we won the match). I'll write a segment in the actual segment section soon, after i've done that tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Des Drinking Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Des Drinking Den   Des Drinking Den Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:40 pm

did u like the show I did yesterday? and the idea with teaming u up and than the storylines I put in the end?
Back to top Go down
alrikovitch
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Des Drinking Den Empty
PostSubject: alrikovitch   Des Drinking Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:03 pm

after that attack

maybe that there than is a camera and there filming how i enter the GM door
and they here an argue between me and the gm
some sort that i demand respect or a mtch with you
but he don't want to give it to me
and maybe he puts us again in a tag team
and if we win he say after the match
that he thinks we make a good team and that we have to work together to get maybe a title shot for the tag team title
or if we lose we both blame each other for the loss and then we fight and security have to come to pull us apart

it's an idea tell me what you think off it and then we can make some lines in it
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Des Drinking Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Des Drinking Den   Des Drinking Den Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:58 pm

@Patt what exactly did you have in mind for the show. I know you have come up with something. Just wanted to get the general idea of where we are heading.

@alrikovitch. I quite like the idea of us either continuing being forced together in the ring as team mates. With each of us blaming each other for each lose and refusing to take credit that the other wrestler added to the win. Add to that continued twists and turns being thrown at us by the GM's it could turn out great I think.

Patt any chance that you could direct our storyline that way, using what I wrote and then creating another tag team set up again. Win or lose it doesn't matter as both have enough to work with for the feud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Des Drinking Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Des Drinking Den   Des Drinking Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Des Drinking Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Backyard Brawl :: Locker Room Area / Offices :: Locker Room Area-
Jump to: