Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

super vs aj tomko vs abe ...PPV triple threat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iconsuper1
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-09-29

super vs aj tomko vs abe ...PPV triple threat Empty
PostSubject: super vs aj tomko vs abe ...PPV triple threat   super vs aj tomko vs abe ...PPV triple threat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:07 pm

my name is super icon and i am issuing a challenge to aj tomko because i know that will be a good rivaly between us so aj tomko if you are up to the challenge pm me and abe if you are out there i am opening a challenge to you too...so get ready for a epic battle

Last edited by iconsuper1 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i forgot abe)
Back to top Go down
iconsuper1
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-09-29

super vs aj tomko vs abe ...PPV triple threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: super vs aj tomko vs abe ...PPV triple threat   super vs aj tomko vs abe ...PPV triple threat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:17 pm

ok so maybe its not going to be a triple threat at the PPV but there will be somehting greater either me,abe.or aj tomko will be in a ladder match 1 0n 1 in the PPV either for a shot for the minor title of its for the minor title right then and there

catch phrase; "can you feel it"
Back to top Go down

super vs aj tomko vs abe ...PPV triple threat
Page 1 of 1