Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JD-Styles: The Lockerroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JD-Styles
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-11

JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Empty
PostSubject: JD-Styles: The Lockerroom   JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:20 pm

So, here's my lockerroom.
Feel free to visit me...
Back to top Go down
scraggley2000
Jobber
Jobber
scraggley2000

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: JD-Styles: The Lockerroom   JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:56 am

hey JD was wondering if u still needed someone for a fued
Back to top Go down
scraggley2000
Jobber
Jobber
scraggley2000

PostSubject: Re: JD-Styles: The Lockerroom   JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:57 am

my wreslter is Brad French and im a lvl 6
Back to top Go down
JD-Styles
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: JD-Styles: The Lockerroom   JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:54 pm

we can start... I'm gonna write a promo in storylines...
Back to top Go down
scraggley2000
Jobber
Jobber
scraggley2000

PostSubject: Re: JD-Styles: The Lockerroom   JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:16 pm

ok cool ill have a look at it there and hit u back
Back to top Go down
scraggley2000
Jobber
Jobber
scraggley2000

PostSubject: Re: JD-Styles: The Lockerroom   JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:46 pm

i think its doin well and u should keep writing as u know where ur goin with it.
Id like to go on to complain about how my matchs have ended in draws and all u do is complain.
something along the lines of this.

Brad: Now just wait on second.

*brad pause's and looks around, the fans have gone quiet and JD-Styles doesnt look very impressed.

Brad: I seen your little hissy fit from the back and id have to say im not impressed. All we seem to here around here is people complaining constantly about there matchs and its just so enoying. Two weeks in a row my match has been stopped and declared a draw and im quite sick of it. i wanna fight worth fighting with a decsion do i win do i lose who knows. But i think me and you sounds like a good place to start. defeating you would be the best way to start off my winning streak in this fed and it starts today.

from there either you can interupt and blast me back or i can start to go to the ring were we talk face to face leading to a bashing i guess let me know
Back to top Go down
scraggley2000
Jobber
Jobber
scraggley2000

PostSubject: Re: JD-Styles: The Lockerroom   JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:55 am

when did u wanna run it and did u wanna add more to the segment
Back to top Go down
JD-Styles
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: JD-Styles: The Lockerroom   JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:52 pm

lets run 8;)
Back to top Go down
scraggley2000
Jobber
Jobber
scraggley2000

PostSubject: Re: JD-Styles: The Lockerroom   JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:09 pm

*JD-Styles stands silently in the middle of the ring while the fans are booing him.

Shagrath: These fans dont seem to happy to see him out here

*As the fans booing comes to a halt JD-Styles lifts the mic to his mouth:

JD-Styles: You know I don't care about you! Boo all you want... But... I didn't come here to tell you that... I'm here to tell you something. Something important... and you're going to listen!
I wanted to talk about what happend last week. Do you remember? I beat the crap out of Mandy. This happened to her because she didn't realize something... Something really simple and obvious... The simple fact that I am better than her... Better than all the other superstars here in EBB... Better than you people. But you already knew that, didn't you? And do you want to know why? I'm going to tell you why, Bec...

*At this moment Brad French's music hits the speakers, he enters the arena and stands on the ramp while the two wrestlers stare at each other

The Shaman: Now what.

Shagrath: Looks like Brad French has something he wants to say.

The Shaman: Well i dont think JD-Styles really cares.

*Brad French takes a mic:

Brad: Now just wait on a second.

*brad pause's and looks around, the fans have gone quiet and JD-Styles doesnt look very impressed.

Brad: I seen your little hissy fit from the back and i'd have to say im not impressed. All we seem to here around here is people complaining constantly about there matchs and its just so enoying. Two weeks in a row my match has been stopped and declared a draw and im quite sick of it. I wanna fight worth fighting with a decsion, do i win do i lose who knows. But i think me and you sounds like a good place to start. defeating you would be the best way to start off my winning streak in this fed and it starts today.

*JD-Styles just looks at Brad French, Jd-Styles lifts the mic...

JD-Styles: "Bring it on"

Brad: If where both agreed on that then lets go, you me right now.

*brad drops the mic and starts heading towards the ring.

Shagrath: Looks like we have ourselves a match. This one should be very interesting.

The Shaman: Well i hope they beat the hell out of each other so we can get one with the show.

What do u think do u wanna post this any editing u wanna do if not will put it into the segments
Back to top Go down
scraggley2000
Jobber
Jobber
scraggley2000

PostSubject: Re: JD-Styles: The Lockerroom   JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:28 am

Hey JD,

Did u want to start another one for the next show we can go in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JD-Styles: The Lockerroom   JD-Styles: The Lockerroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JD-Styles: The Lockerroom
Page 1 of 1