Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord Leviathan looking for a feud partner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Leviathan
Jobber
Jobber
Lord Leviathan

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Lord Leviathan looking for a feud partner Empty
PostSubject: Lord Leviathan looking for a feud partner   Lord Leviathan looking for a feud partner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Hello there,

It's about time I actually do some roleplaying instead of just participating in matches, so who wants to be my feud partner/victim?
Doesn't matter if you haven't done any of this stuff before, because neither have I...

-----

Lord Leviathan 's Diary.
xx - xx - 20xx

Just arrived here, and I'm looking forward to my upcoming match. I heard my opponent is stronger than he looks, but we'll see. I think I'll win, but who knows, I once h-

Lord Leviathan stops writing as he hears a loud noise. As if a door just got smashed to pieces. He looks up to see who it is.
<insert wrestler name>!!!

"So, LORD, writing in your diary again like a little girl? Hehehe... You're pathetic. But we allready know that, don't we?! And if you don't, you will by the end of the day. When I visit you in the hospital, that is! BWAHAHAHAHA!
By the way, did I mention you were pathetic? HAHAHAHAHA!"

Annoyed, Lord Leviathan gets on his feet. "Wow, you are so funny! And I'm definitely not being sarcastic! Ha! Ha! Well, we'll just see how good you are. I'll see you in the ring!"

-----
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Lord Leviathan looking for a feud partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Leviathan looking for a feud partner   Lord Leviathan looking for a feud partner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:10 am

good to see you in the forums and writing segments, hopefully someone can feud with you
Back to top Go down

Lord Leviathan looking for a feud partner
Page 1 of 1