Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Player Of the Season - Johnny Ketfiend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Role Player Of the Season - Johnny Ketfiend Empty
PostSubject: Role Player Of the Season - Johnny Ketfiend   Role Player Of the Season - Johnny Ketfiend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Here you can see some of the best rp:s written by the Rp:er of the season Johnny Ketfiend, there are speaches and comments from the winner to.

Best RP choosen by the people:

Interviewer: Good evening fans of EBB. I'm here with troubled star Johnny Ketfiend. Johnny, you've been through a lot recently. Your incredible match against Ricky Relentless at Vengance, followed almost immediately by a barbed-wire steel cage match against Sparda and then a match against Laktoid. How can your body take such brutal punishment?

Johnny Ketfiend: Don't worry about my body, it's been through much worse in it's time, and I'm certain there will be worse to come. What I want to talk about is the cowardice of this federation and the mindless drones that come here, week in, week out and cheer for the idiots who dance around, doing whatever they can to please the masses

Interviewer: That seems a little harsh, Johnny. Why do you show so much animosity to those who are here to support EBB?

Johnny: Because they are zombies. They are mindless drones who cheer when they are told to cheer, who buy what they are told to buy. They cannot think for themselves

Interviewer: So what do you intend to do about it?

Johnny: I intend to go to the source of the problem. I will take out those who are causing the problems, and I will then re-educate and reprogram the masses.

Interviewer: Who is it that you will be after? Who is causing these problems?

Johnny: Now, that would be telling, wouldn't it. You'll find out soon enough

Best RP choosen by Johnny Ketfiend:

Cockney Thug hits the arena and Johnny Ketfiend's video shows on the titantron. The crowd start to boo as Johnny makes his way towards the ring with the EBB Backyard Belt around his waist. He stands in the centre of the ring with a mic in one hand and slowly raises the belt over his head with the other hand.

He lowers the belt and hangs it over his shoulder before addressing the crowd.

Johnny: You can save your boos. I'm here today to say something on behalf of everyone in the backstage. As the Backyard Champion of EBB, I would like to offer my deepest regret at what occurred to our former and current GMs Sparda and Patt last week. I'm sure everyone here will join me in wishing Sparda a speedy recovery so he can be back in action soon

Johnny pauses while the crowd start to chant "SPARDA SPARDA SPARDA"

Johnny: But while I am here, I would like to take this opportunity to send a message to our former GM, Sparda. Now Sparda is a jealous man. He has seen me, the rightful champion of this federation, leading EBB towards a new and glorious era. So out he comes, green with envy and announces that he is retiring as GM because GMs cannot hold the Backyard Belt. Well, Sparda, I have a little newsflash for you. This title is mine. I am the greatest wrestler in the EBB and I am the one who will continue to lead this federation. Your jealousy will get you nowhere, and you will never get your hands on this belt

Johnny raises the belt above his head again as the crowd start to boo loudly and chant Sparda's name.

Johnny Ketfiend´s Speech:

"And yet more praise for the Champion! Finally I am recognised as the head of the class, the top Dog and the master. The only person I would like to thank is myself. I am the reason I am here and I am the only person who made me what I am today."
Back to top Go down

Role Player Of the Season - Johnny Ketfiend
Page 1 of 1