Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Match Of the Season - P a t t vs Des Harding vs Alrikovitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Match Of the Season - P a t t vs Des Harding vs Alrikovitch Empty
PostSubject: Match Of the Season - P a t t vs Des Harding vs Alrikovitch   Match Of the Season - P a t t vs Des Harding vs Alrikovitch Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Here you can read the match of the Season by clicking on the link below here and scrolling down to the last match of the show.
You can also read the comments and speaches of the ones in the match of the season below the link.

Match type: No DQ Tripple Threat Parkinglot Match, Winner Gets/Keep Vice Gm Status.

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/vedi_show.asp?id=5351

Comments/Speeches:

Des: Wow I’m getting an award for a match I can’t even remember. Sure I’ve seen replays, but I still don’t quiet feel like I was actually there. I just can’t remember anything from that day. I guess that does tell you how much that match took out of me at the very least. I just hope that the other two had the same problem. That match did have dire consequences for me after it, though thankfully I have managed to get over those issues now, however I won’t go into any details. Well I guess this award is a small consolation for all that and I’d like to thank the people that voted for it.

-des harding

P a t t: A regular match against a good opponent can be really hard, than add one more good opponent gunning for your Vice Gm status
and with the parkinglot No DQ conditionen, thats just being throw hell and surviving. And thats just what I did. I showed the world of entertainment that I am a world class athlete that came this far cause of his skills.
But I will say this too, I do have great respect for my two opponents from that match. Not many men would come back after that match to the ring. Thank you all for voting for our match.

-Patt

Alrikovitch: thank you thank you thank you very much
i'm honourd to get this award for best match
this match was one of the toughest match i had
were i fought to of the best wrestlers in the business Des Harding and PATT
2 tough son's of bitches in this business and i was 1/3 of the match.
And how i came out bloodied injured and beaten to a bloody pulp in that parking lot
i'm not going to take to much time so that the others can talk to
thank you for the award and don't forget buy the new outlaws t-shirt
available in the stores around the arena
thank you.

-Alrikovitch
Back to top Go down

Match Of the Season - P a t t vs Des Harding vs Alrikovitch
Page 1 of 1