Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz Empty
PostSubject: end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz   end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:57 am

yo i see its the end of the season now so i have came up with an idea that will make things alot easier for my depression and title defence story to be told,

well first off, marlboro and des i wish you both luck and hope you can bring the tag titles to the TWA, now i was thinking, the first show back, it shud be nekas vs alien z number 1 contender match, and lets say we get rid of the segments we have wrote about match endings with marlboro screwing alien and have the old ricky relentless come and screw alien cuz he has his reasons

reason: over the season end holiday, marlboro and des have been working hard with ricky to pull him back into shape, so if DES or MARLBORO can do a little segment from our locker room that goes a little something like this

interviewe (forgot her name lol): des and marlboro can you tell us cuz its a new season we all wanna no, where and what is the mindset of ricky relentless right now?
Des: well lets just say this, ricky relentless is on his way to the arena, now we have been with him alot, and we can tell you that the signs were pretty good, so if your asking, which ricky relentless will be here tonight, well, i guess you'll have to wait and see, now GET OUT.....pleaseeeeeeeee

something like that, and end of nekas vs alien z i show up driving my jeep and come kick a little alien ass, and accept nekas as my challenger for the title, what you reckon?
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz   end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:13 pm

can do the segment if you want
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz   end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:33 pm

how this??

An interviewer spots Des Harding and Marlboro in the hallways, he shouts out to get their attention.
Interviewer: Des, Marlboro, can I have a minute please!
Des Harding gives a bored look towards Marlboro
Marlboro: Might as well.
Both men stop and allow the Interviewer to catch up to them
Interviewer: Thank you, I’d like to ask you a few questions about Ricky Relentless.
Des Harding gives a loud moan
Des Harding: Not this crap again, every bloody idiot with a mic has been hassling us about Ricky.
Des Harding goes to walk away but Marlboro catches his arm, stopping him from leaving.
Marlboro: I know how you feel, but lets make this quick and then the next Interviewer that asked the same questions you get to put threw a wall.
The interviewer shuffles awkwardly as he looks nervously at Harding.
Des Harding: Fine, you get one question, so make this good.
Harding stands towering over the interviewer, who looks up warily at him. Impatiently Harding waits for the interviewer to regain his thoughts
Interviewer: Ah right, one question. Well may I ask what the mindset of Ricky Relentless is right now?
Marlboro gives out a sharp laugh, before turning away and walking off.
Des Harding: Ricky Relentless mindset, well let’s just say this. TWA have talked with him quite a lot over the off season and signs are fairly good. Though I get the feeling your asking if he will be here tonight and whether we will see the Ricky Relentless of old or something totally different. Unfortunately for you, you only get one question and I’ve already answered it. So you will have to wait and see like the rest of EBB. Now get lost!
Harding shoves the interviewer into the wall, knocking him to the ground. Laughing Des Harding walks after Marlboro, leaving the interviewer holding his head on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Matrix Markezz
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Matrix Markezz

Number of posts : 251
Dzîvesvieta : Portugal
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz   end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Good I agree with this

by: Nekas86
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz   end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:01 pm

lmao yes thats it des, perfect and i couldnt help laughin lmao, well done Smile, and good so we are agreed, Smile exellent, makes it alot easier, cuz when ricky returns and screws alien ricky and nekas can have a good rivalry that obviously goes towards the title match, roll on the new season Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz   end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

end if season now? nekas86,des,marlboro, come here plz
Page 1 of 1