Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intervieuw with the champ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alrikovitch
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Intervieuw with the champ Empty
PostSubject: Intervieuw with the champ   Intervieuw with the champ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Intervieuwer: ladies and gentelman please welcome my gast The Frontyard Champion AAlrikovich

Alrikovitch: thank you thank you common ask your quesions man about that little underdog

Intervieuwer: okay we alll saw the return of Mike Mysterio what are your comments on that

Alrikovitch: i got no respect for him because he dosn't show respect to his pierce and that bothers me
because i think he dosn't belong here maybe in a minor leaugue but not here

Intervieuwer:so you want to get rid of him if i'm correct

Alrikovitch: No your not correct exactually i can eliminate him from EBB but i wont do it

intervieuwer: if you can why don't you do it then eliminate him from EBB Are you scared off him!!!!

Alrikovitch: HAHAHA your funny man No i'm not scared it just he was gone 2 times and i don't think that i can beat him out off EBB
i would injured him but the, he will come back and the i still proved nothing so i will fight him tonight shutt him up and proe
to him that i am worth off carying this piece off gold thank to my Straight Edge life just as my hero CM Punk
and we will see what kind of underdog Mike Mysterio is
Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Mike Mysterio
Women's Champ
Women's Champ

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Intervieuw with the champ   Intervieuw with the champ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:19 am

hey dats really good Alrikovitch hey , how should we do the match, i have some suggestions but i wanna hear yours
Back to top Go down
alrikovitch
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Intervieuw with the champ   Intervieuw with the champ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:01 pm

what kind of suggestion if i ask
Back to top Go down
Mike Mysterio
Women's Champ
Women's Champ

PostSubject: Re: Intervieuw with the champ   Intervieuw with the champ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:09 pm

well how bout i win by a lucky roll of pin when you get distracted ny something , then after i win i start to celebrate cause i get a title shot but then you come up begind me and slam the title belt to my face ,then im out and unconcious then you're like that win was a fluke then u be like dont wry tho before this upcoming ppv match im goina make ur life hell then u walk out....wat do u think
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

Number of posts : 326
Dzīvesvieta : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Intervieuw with the champ   Intervieuw with the champ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:31 pm

I like it but one thing... I can appears before you win
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwqmUopEqI
Mike Mysterio
Women's Champ
Women's Champ

PostSubject: Re: Intervieuw with the champ   Intervieuw with the champ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:51 pm

great idea dude, lets do it
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

Number of posts : 326
Dzīvesvieta : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Intervieuw with the champ   Intervieuw with the champ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:42 pm

I do the finally of the match tonight
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwqmUopEqI
Mike Mysterio
Women's Champ
Women's Champ

PostSubject: Re: Intervieuw with the champ   Intervieuw with the champ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:06 am

cool, Thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intervieuw with the champ   Intervieuw with the champ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intervieuw with the champ
Page 1 of 1