Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MIKE MYSTERIO'S ANGER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Mysterio
Women's Champ
Women's Champ

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-03

MIKE MYSTERIO'S ANGER Empty
PostSubject: MIKE MYSTERIO'S ANGER   MIKE MYSTERIO'S ANGER Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Mike Mysterio walks backstage as he angerily pushes away a interviewer, Mike then turns to the general manager's door and kicks the door open and walks in the room as Sparda stares down the angry superstar from behind his desk

Sparda: JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ------

Mysterio Mike: SHUT UP,JUST SHUT UP SPARDA...i dont want to hear it

Sparda sits down in shock

Mike Mysterio: just last EBB show i got ambush by kane 2 and alrikovitch so i feel like i was treated unfair in that with no help on my side look is this how i get treated after returning back to this fed...i dont know why people are trying to bring me down..... im so pissed off right now

Sparda: waaa ... waaaa u sound like a baby aww someones mad becuase they got bruised up a little man up who cares thats what you should expext in my ed this is EXTREME and plus who cares that you came back ever since you were here not once have you ever had gold around your waist and secondly you were the only one who got smashed last show, B the Enforcer got it too so quit whining

Mike Mysterio: ............. errr

Sparda: but since im bored and love bringing up our ratings im goina make a tag match between all four of yall so tonight its goina be you and B the Enforcer vs Kane 2 and alrikovitch , well now that you're happy you can get out

Mike Mysterio : heh well i already had a feeling heh thanks Sparda ur not a dumb piece of crap after all, just a piece of crap tho

Sparda: i should make your life hell for that remark buti have things to do and you will be paying cash for my door

Mike Mysterio: whatever *Mike then walks out the office*

Sparda: errrr why...why did he have to come back

Mike Mysterio walks and then finds himself face to face with B the Enforcer

B Enforcer: i think we both know what our goal is here tonight, Mike

Mike Mysterio: yea, lets show them what we're made of, B

Both men walk to the locker rooms to get their game plan ready
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

Number of posts : 326
Dzīvesvieta : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-08-25

MIKE MYSTERIO'S ANGER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIKE MYSTERIO'S ANGER   MIKE MYSTERIO'S ANGER Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:50 am

Good job, I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwqmUopEqI

MIKE MYSTERIO'S ANGER
Page 1 of 1