Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hardcore phenom rising star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the hardcore phenom
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-28

hardcore phenom rising star Empty
PostSubject: hardcore phenom rising star   hardcore phenom rising star Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:11 am

hi everyone my wrestlers name is the hardcore phenom i picked that name because i wanted him to be a very hardcore and phenominal he can be cocky somtimes but can also backup his words when he enters the ring he looks up to the sky to indicate he is a rising star wile pyro shoots off to the sky like i said he is cocky but he mosly plays by the rules Smile
Back to top Go down
alrikovitch
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-10

hardcore phenom rising star Empty
PostSubject: alrikovitch   hardcore phenom rising star Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:53 pm

the hardcore phenom wrote:
hi everyone my wrestlers name is the hardcore phenom i picked that name because i wanted him to be a very hardcore and phenominal he can be cocky somtimes but can also backup his words when he enters the ring he looks up to the sky to indicate he is a rising star wile pyro shoots off to the sky like i said he is cocky but he mosly plays by the rules Smile

yoo
do you have already somewone
for a feud
Back to top Go down

hardcore phenom rising star
Page 1 of 1