Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

super icon has a idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iconsuper1
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-09-29

super icon has a idea Empty
PostSubject: super icon has a idea   super icon has a idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:52 am

how bout after abe and aj tomko match and that start butting heads then thats when i run in the ring and and we all just go at it then sparda come sin and says " hey didnt i say i didnt you all together ...well i tell you this next week before super icon and abe's match there is goina be a contract signing for all thrre of y'all saying that if you touch one another no one will be in this coming PPV do you understand ...(then we nod our heads or grunt) now get out of my ring..noobs..then the three men back up out side the ring and stare each man down... and that is my plan for this monday show week
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: super icon has a idea   super icon has a idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:58 am

iconsuper1 wrote:
how bout after abe and aj tomko match and that start butting heads then thats when i run in the ring and and we all just go at it then sparda come sin and says " hey didnt i say i didnt you all together ...well i tell you this next week before super icon and abe's match there is goina be a contract signing for all thrre of y'all saying that if you touch one another no one will be in this coming PPV do you understand ...(then we nod our heads or grunt) now get out of my ring..noobs..then the three men back up out side the ring and stare each man down... and that is my plan for this monday show week

that is a good idea but are u gonna write the storylines for show on monday?
I thinking if that signing could be on this mondays show .. that this maybe happends early in the show and sparda gets the contracts made during the show and in the end of the show u guys have to sign them .. could make better storylines during the next week Wink
Back to top Go down
iconsuper1
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: super icon has a idea   super icon has a idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:19 am

thats a great idea
Back to top Go down
Aj Tomko
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: super icon has a idea   super icon has a idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:14 pm

great idea super icon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super icon has a idea   super icon has a idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super icon has a idea
Page 1 of 1