Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

super icon & tempus vs abe & aj tomko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iconsuper1
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-09-29

super icon & tempus vs abe & aj tomko Empty
PostSubject: super icon & tempus vs abe & aj tomko   super icon & tempus vs abe & aj tomko Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:23 pm

hey i have a idea like what if i want a peace of abe and aj in the a match tonight and im thinking bout a handicap match or triple threat but then sparda tells me that i dont have to do that..and he tells to have a tag team match with with your new tag partner on your side , so me and tempus have a match agisnst abe and aj who still dont like eachother then when match is over abe and aj start pushing each other then alsudden tempus try to break it up and they grab a chair and hit tempus right on the head then i get mad and clothelines both abe and aj tomko then they run out the ring going different directions so then i go outside the ring to help tempus and the scar on him it's just a busted forehead and a slit cuccusion. i then help him walk up the ramp then officals come out and help me backstage. Then i grab the mic and and call out abe and aj tomko saying that next week one of them will pay i swear no one dose that to my partner and gets away with it, so aj since i alreay fought you ... abe i want you in a match on friday then tempus comes from backstage with a bloody forehead and grabs the mic from you and says ...And AJ YOUR MINE then i drop the mic and we walk away.
Back to top Go down

super icon & tempus vs abe & aj tomko
Page 1 of 1