Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Logo for shows

Go down 
+2
Admin(Sparda)
Des Harding
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Logo for shows Empty
PostSubject: Logo for shows   Logo for shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:54 am

Hey, for shows and stuff I've noticed that a lot of the other ones have all sorts of logos and dividers between segments and was wondering if we wanted to do something similar. If we do it right it will only make the shows easier to read and look better.

I've had a quick go at creating a logo and found a possible divider if you guys want to consider it

Logo for shows Ebbtk9.thLogo for shows Thpix

Logo for shows Barbedwirekg1.thLogo for shows Thpix
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Logo for shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo for shows   Logo for shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Good job man... i like it... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

Number of posts : 326
Dzīvesvieta : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Logo for shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo for shows   Logo for shows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:27 pm

Very Cool!
Is a greath logo!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwqmUopEqI
Liam Crotchet
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ
Liam Crotchet

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Logo for shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo for shows   Logo for shows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:05 pm

Had an idea that we could make images for each wrestler (like some of the other feds do, I made one of my own character but I reckon someone (prolly most people out there) could do better! So heres what I've done:

Logo for shows Liam12
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Logo for shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo for shows   Logo for shows Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:35 pm

the pictures look, good, but the problem with them is that you need them for every wrestler or otherwise it looks silly and just tacked together. so yer go ahead with it if we can get a picture for every person but if we can't then we can't really go ahead unless we use a default picture for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Liam Crotchet
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ
Liam Crotchet

Number of posts : 116

Logo for shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo for shows   Logo for shows Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:34 am

I was hoping if people liked the idea that everyone would submit a picture and we'd take it from there...
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547

Logo for shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo for shows   Logo for shows Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:43 am

hmm I agree that this could be hard to do if we dont get all the pics .. and I agree that we shouldnt do it if dont get all the pics of all the wrestlers.

But if we did manage to get the pics I think this could be a great idea .. but than I think we should have someone remake all the pics to the same size and have the nicely put in the show .. cause some feds have it really ugly .. just my oppinion.

But we it would absolutely make the show more colourful or how to put it Smile
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Logo for shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo for shows   Logo for shows Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:27 pm

well if we get everyone to send in a picture of their wrestler then it shouldn't be that hard to crop and put a border around the picture so that everyone looks similar. I'd have no problem giving it a shot if asked.
Back to top Go down
_RickyMartinez_
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
_RickyMartinez_

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Logo for shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo for shows   Logo for shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:11 am

Well thats good, but you say about creating banners for each type of match? And a creative EBB Banner? What you say about it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Logo for shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo for shows   Logo for shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logo for shows
Page 1 of 1