Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Names for shows?

Go down 
+2
Des Harding
johnny_ketfiend
6 posters
AuthorMessage
johnny_ketfiend
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ
johnny_ketfiend

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Names for shows? Empty
PostSubject: Names for shows?   Names for shows? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:58 pm

Here on EBB, we have the Friday night show and the Monday night show. But the shows don't have names (like Raw, Smackdown, Nitro, etc...), so it makes it difficult to refer to them when RPing, and in general when talking about it.

Could we name the shows, so we have something to refer to? It would make RPing easier, and more fun.

Does anyone have an ideas for names of the shows? I can't think of any off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Names for shows? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names for shows?   Names for shows? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:34 am

actually took me a while to figure out we have to separate shows. so two names would be good.
Back to top Go down
Tempus.
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
Tempus.

Number of posts : 75
Dzīvesvieta : Oakland, CA, USA
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Names for shows? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names for shows?   Names for shows? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:47 am

Hey that's a good idea. The name of our brand is called Extreme Backyard Brawls right, so maybe we could come up with backyard themed names. Like what are somethings you think of when you hear the word backyard? You know maybe we can name one of the shows the doghouse or something.
Back to top Go down
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Names for shows? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names for shows?   Names for shows? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:01 pm

yeah love the idea myself, and doghouse wud sound a little too dodgy lol good thinkin tho, something backyard themed, if possible lol, like 'over the hedge' lmao

lol friday night: over the hedge

monday night: Substance lol

dont even ask where substance came from, it just got said on cartoon network and sounded good lol any1 got any better?
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Names for shows? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names for shows?   Names for shows? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:13 am

don't really have any good ideas, but the Dog house sounded good for one, and my the shed for the other or something??
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Names for shows? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names for shows?   Names for shows? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:29 pm

i can name only minor show... and now it is DOG HOUSE
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

Number of posts : 326
Dzīvesvieta : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Names for shows? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names for shows?   Names for shows? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:50 pm

It is a good idea, but remember that we have to surprise the fans, that is, new things!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwqmUopEqI
Sponsored content

Names for shows? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names for shows?   Names for shows? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Names for shows?
Page 1 of 1