Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monday Night Show Brawl ...

Go down 
+3
Tempus.
Ricky relentless
Pedrobalo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

Number of posts : 326
Dzīvesvieta : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Monday Night Show Brawl ... Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:59 pm

I have one idea, the name can be changed.
The objective of the Monday Night Show Brawl is discuss what is happening in the EBB, such as fighting, wars, new superstars, etc ...
The show will have one guest or more, depends on the subject.
I present the Monday Night Show Brawl.
Everything can happen in Show, the main purpose is to alert the fans and those watching the EBB, more or less as the WWE "Carlito's Cabana" I think that was it, LOL.
What you think ?

[MOVE TO RIGHT TO TOPIC BY VICE GM]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwqmUopEqI
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:16 pm

i'm pretty sure this would be amazing, and it shud be put in the suggestions thread, or ideas whateva it is lol

but instead of the show, we shud do like a HEAT show

a presenter,(you) and maybe a few guests stopping by to discuss there feuds, and show a few already done segments and the best matches from the past EBB show, that would be great and it would also be different to what other feds do Smile, so we cud have

EBB: doghouse (monday)

EBB: fridays show

and EBB: brawl (our version of wwe heat) on a saturday,

buttttttttttttttttttt i bet we cannot do this lol cuz that would mean 3 shows, so i guess we can go with yours and have your show on the mondays show Smile
Back to top Go down
Tempus.
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
Tempus.

Number of posts : 75
Dzīvesvieta : Oakland, CA, USA
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Are you talking about making a talk show segment like carlito's cabana, jericho's highlight reel, the cutting edge and the MVP lounge?
Back to top Go down
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:17 am

Tempus. wrote:
Are you talking about making a talk show segment like carlito's cabana, jericho's highlight reel, the cutting edge and the MVP lounge?

and PIPERS PIT Wink lol

and didnt HBK have 1 in the old days, something like 'HEARTBREAK HOTEL' or something

and then jake the snakes 'snake pit' (is that the name lol just to name a few that pop to mind lol
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:21 am

yes, tempus!
Could also add the best superstar of the week that was brutal!
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:02 am

Its is a very good idea Pedrobalo, but it has been done before like in EUW and thats how I know it can be alot of work to do it if u want it to work good.

But that doesnt mean that its nothing we can do, if ur up for this idea that u just brought up.
I would more than happy to give you guys a segment spot in every second monday night show or depends on how long the segments will be maybe every monday night show .. or maybe switch between the major and minor show every week.

But that is ofcourse if you alone or you and someone els will officialy stand up for doing the show every week and put in the segment for the gms to air it in the show.

And the cool thing could be that, lets say ur have the monday show segment .. on teusday u write down maybe 5 or 6 questens about what the topic will be and lets say ur interwieving me about the fued me, des and alrikovitch had about my VIce gm status.. u could actually send the questen to the wrestler that is gonna be ur guest before the show and let him answear them and than get them back like 2 day before and make the segment with the rest of what u wanna say and than send it in to be in the show.
Do u understand what I mean?Razz

But there is one more thing.. this is a very good idea Pedrobalo, but it should be in the Suggestions topic not actual segments Wink
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 pm

This is cool...
And I understand...
sorry for I put this here scratch
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Pedrobalo wrote:
This is cool...
And I understand...
sorry for I put this here scratch

its no problem .. just have to point it out so it will be at the right place .. but I really think u should role with the idea .. if u feel taht its someone u can handle to do every week Smile
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:14 pm

yes !
I have time for this Cool
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Pedrobalo wrote:
yes !
I have time for this Cool

Okej sounds good than, so next thing than to do for you is to decide on a name for the show like "Cutting edge" or so, and post it here.
Once that is done and if u manage to come up with a topic for the first debute show of this and come up with a guest that u ask the questens before u write the segment that will be guesting in the segment before next monday, than I will air the premiere of the "???????? show" Wink

Sounds okej?
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:42 pm

yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Pedrobalo wrote:
yes Smile

might I ask if u already have something in mind to use as first topic? if not I have a few ideas for u to work with u want my help.
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:59 pm

I have no idea of the first major topic, if you want help me I accept !
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Pedrobalo wrote:
I have no idea of the first major topic, if you want help me I accept !

The gm status just shifted hands .. sparda gave it to me .. so u can either talk to sparda about his decition to give the gm status to me or talk to me about getting it and what my plans are for ebb as gm..

Or u can go in a different angle .. the stable war that is starting .. or des hardings drunken weeks .. u could interview him once he is sobbered up what happend that he fell into that drunken misstake and what saved him from it ?

its a start .. hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:48 pm

thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:45 pm

The name is "Hell Of Extremes"

The backgroud is dark
the lamps light up
and fire exits from the poles
Kane 2 is in ring

Kane 2: Welcome to "Hell Of Extremes", tonight I have one special guest, He is one drunk !
Kane 2: He is stronght, he won very matches, he is the Des Harding
Kane 2: Des, how you feel to be drunk in a stable?
Kane 2: You do not feel bad, thinking that your partner may not want to be drunk?
Kane 2: But ... They should be thinking about all this, you will not be a drunk loser?
Kane 2: My last question, like being a drunk? And to think that everyone will hate you because of that?
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:36 am

one question before i write replies. is this going to be in a show before i join TWA, or after i've come out and joined ricky and tempus?
Back to top Go down
Des Harding
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:06 am

couldn't wait for a reply. wrote replied based on the assumption that this is part of the show after i've run down and saved Ricky and Tempus in there tag team match

The name is "Hell Of Extremes"

The backgroud is dark
the lamps light up
Kane 2 is in ring

Kane 2: Welcome to "Hell Of Extremes", tonight I have one special guest, He is one drunk !
Kane 2: He is stronght, he won very matches, he is the Des Harding
Kane 2: Des, how you feel to be drunk in a stable?

Des Harding: Well look here I wouldn’t say me being drunk effected me in the ring at all, after all I’d won both my matches despite not being able to stand. It’s amazing what you can do when your body has become numb to all pain.

Kane 2: You do not feel bad, thinking that your partner may not want to be drunk?

Des Harding: Oh I don’t feel bad at all, in fact it was a blast at the time. You should try it, after all I really think you need to loosen up a little. Geez just look at this so called extreme hell, with the cheap lamps and dodgy microphone. Though I should ask, you did remember to turn them on right?
Kane 2 goes to reply, but decided better of it and continues with his interview, ignoring Des Harding comment.

Kane 2: But ... They should be thinking about all this, you will not be a drunk loser?

Des Harding: Oh don’t get me wrong they were thinking about it. They made that perfectly clear when Ricky and the other guy approached me. I think it was tempus but I can’t be sure until I have a proper chat with him, because he looked like a fuzzy blurred panda at the time.
Harding gives out a small laugh
Des Harding: Not the first time I started to hallucinate during that period. But that wasn’t what you asked was it, so back to the question. A drunk loser you asked? No I won’t be a loser, though I was never a loser. I’ll leave that one for someone else on the roster. As for the drunk part, well I won’t be to the extent of what I had gotten to. No the odd drink will still be there, but for what I plan, I’m going to need a clear focus. Between myself and my unexpected saviours we are going to the top. This federation isn’t going to know what hit it.

Kane 2: My last question, like being a drunk? And to think that everyone will hate you because of that?

Des Harding: Like being a drunk no, like being drunk yes. As for everyone hating me, well I couldn’t give a toss what others think of me. If they have a problem they can come see me and my bat and I can sort out any misunderstandings.
Des Harding pauses for a moment before continuing.
Des Harding: But those days are behind me. I’m a changed man and I have only two people to thank for that. I showed last week how much I appreciated there help. I’m here to help them and in doing so help myself. Together as a group we are going to tear this federation apart. It lucky that this place is called the dog house, because its going to need sniffer dogs just to find all the parts to put it back together once we are done.
Without waiting for another question, Des Harding simply turns and leaves the ring, making his way back stage.
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:12 pm

The backgroud is dark
the lamps light up
Kane 2 is in ring

Kane 2: Welcome to "Hell Of Extremes" And tonight my special guest is ...
Kane 2: Alrikovitch

The people say BLACK STAR FIVE, BLACK STAR FIVE, BLACK STAR FIVE !
Kane 2 smiles

Kane 2: Is a pleasure to have you here
Kane 2: I have some questions for you !

The people start thinking

Kane 2: Don't worry man, my first question is simple if the answer is true !
Kane 2: You like to be in the black star five ?
Kane 2: If you can choose your oponent, who you choose and why you choose him ?
Kane 2: If you can choose your partner for the tag team championship who you choose and why you choose him?
Kane 2: My last question you want see our stable in the top number one ?
Back to top Go down
alrikovitch
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Pedrobalo wrote:
The backgroud is dark
the lamps light up
Kane 2 is in ring

Kane 2 smiles

Kane 2: I have some questions for you !

Kane 2: If you can choose your partner for the tag team championship who you choose and why you choose him?
Kane 2: My last question you want see our stable in the top number one ?

i love it to be here
and shoot those questions man

do i like it to be in the most dominant stable in history Hell yeah
nobody can beat us Not even TWA there not in our leaugue Twisted Evil
i wanna fight a man who is worth fighting the leader of TWA Ricky Relentless
who should i chose to be my partner that's not hard to think about
that would be ypu of course who can beat us nowbody where to dominant in this FEd
i don't want to see it i want to prove it to anybody who thinks they can beat us
Back to top Go down
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:14 pm

yoooo, there any chance of having a TWA SPECIAL for this show 1 week, me tempus and des harding?
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:39 pm

The backgroud is dark
the lamps light up
Kane 2 is in ring

Kane 2 smiles

Alrikovitch: i love it to be here
Kane 2: I have some questions for you!
Alrikovitch: and shoot those questions man

Alrikovitch: do I like it to be in the most dominant stable in history Hell yeah ! ! !
Alrikovitch: nobody can beat us Not even TWA there not in our leaugue
Alrikovitch: I wanna fight a man who is worth fighting the leader of TWA Ricky Relentless
Kane 2: If you can choose your partner for the tag team championship who you choose and who you choose him?
Alrikovitch: that would be you of course who can beat us nowbody where to dominant in this Fed
Kane 2: My last question you want see our stable in the top number one?
Alrikovitch: I don't want to see it I want to prove it to anybody who thinks they can beat us
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:40 pm

yes ricky, send me one pm
Back to top Go down
Pedrobalo
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Pedrobalo

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 am

One question, when you put this segments in the shows ?
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:19 pm

ok sort it by time and your segment is on... also please send me a mail where i can have all the TWA and BSF rivalrie which MUST BE ON... for asking my mail PM me Wink
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Show Brawl ...   Monday Night Show Brawl ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Show Brawl ...
Page 1 of 1