Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

announcement & idea thread?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

announcement & idea thread? Empty
PostSubject: announcement & idea thread?   announcement & idea thread? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:46 pm

re-naming this may be a good idea lol i see a few ideas posted up here, aswell as announcements, so while we're on the subject, is there any chance in making a new section in the forum so we can talk about wwe and tna properly instead of posting loads of random threads in the off topic section, dont get me wrong i dont mind, just thought people wud appreciate it more, we cud keep it active, post historic things in there like videos we dug up off the net like the day austin returned and stunnerd every wcw member that was attacking wwe, and also we cud post spoilers in there for any1 who wants to keep up to date, a bit like what they have on the TWG main page, and most importantly we can just basically talk wrestling, i reckon it wud up the activity of the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: announcement & idea thread?   announcement & idea thread? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Ricky relentless wrote:
re-naming this may be a good idea lol i see a few ideas posted up here, aswell as announcements, so while we're on the subject, is there any chance in making a new section in the forum so we can talk about wwe and tna properly instead of posting loads of random threads in the off topic section, dont get me wrong i dont mind, just thought people wud appreciate it more, we cud keep it active, post historic things in there like videos we dug up off the net like the day austin returned and stunnerd every wcw member that was attacking wwe, and also we cud post spoilers in there for any1 who wants to keep up to date, a bit like what they have on the TWG main page, and most importantly we can just basically talk wrestling, i reckon it wud up the activity of the forum Smile

I will do that tomorrow or so when I get a sec .. remake some of the forum .. make new threats
Back to top Go down
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

PostSubject: Re: announcement & idea thread?   announcement & idea thread? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:03 am

yesssssssss, you are god!!!
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: announcement & idea thread?   announcement & idea thread? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:37 pm

I will be reforming some of the forum tonight .. just giving everyone a fear warning if they find that thing are moving around while ur writing tonight Razz haha
Back to top Go down
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

PostSubject: Re: announcement & idea thread?   announcement & idea thread? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:56 pm

lol you cud just make a seperate section, top part everything EBB, bottom (small part) dedicated to errrrm, games, football, wrestling, you no general things, as you see in off topic thread people are posting about wrestling and football and music, so it is popular Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: announcement & idea thread?   announcement & idea thread? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

announcement & idea thread?
Page 1 of 1