Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EBB Newsletter idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

EBB Newsletter idea Empty
PostSubject: EBB Newsletter idea   EBB Newsletter idea Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:31 am

i was just thinking, and maybe people can add on to this idea but i was thinking it would be cool to have a EBB newsletter, like maybe on a weekly basis, we cud get some1 like matrix who is good with graphics to create the front cover, and then we cud get some1 with spare time and dedication to write up the news from shows, like for example,

lets say on mondays show twa kick the crap outta patt and sparda lol, and then on friday, patt and sparda get revenge on twa and beat the crap outta them back

the newsletter cud read,,

This weeks EBB HEADLINES!!

Twa's attack on monday night on sparda and patt would prove to come back and haunt them........read on

then we can write and article about exactly what happened in full,

then in the same paper

ALIEN Z REMAINS UNDERFEATED.....read on

alien z defeated hooch on last fridays show to remain underfeated.....(then maybe write up a bit of how the match went)

you no so people can find it easier to keep up with everything going on cuz the paper will cover all storylines and most matches,

we can have special editions for PPV's, AWARDS like EBB Superstar 25, and all sorts,

what you think???

and dont need to ask who will step up and offer, i already am Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: EBB Newsletter idea   EBB Newsletter idea Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:58 am

Ricky relentless wrote:
i was just thinking, and maybe people can add on to this idea but i was thinking it would be cool to have a EBB newsletter, like maybe on a weekly basis, we cud get some1 like matrix who is good with graphics to create the front cover, and then we cud get some1 with spare time and dedication to write up the news from shows, like for example,

lets say on mondays show twa kick the crap outta patt and sparda lol, and then on friday, patt and sparda get revenge on twa and beat the crap outta them back

the newsletter cud read,,

This weeks EBB HEADLINES!!

Twa's attack on monday night on sparda and patt would prove to come back and haunt them........read on

then we can write and article about exactly what happened in full,

then in the same paper

ALIEN Z REMAINS UNDERFEATED.....read on

alien z defeated hooch on last fridays show to remain underfeated.....(then maybe write up a bit of how the match went)

you no so people can find it easier to keep up with everything going on cuz the paper will cover all storylines and most matches,

we can have special editions for PPV's, AWARDS like EBB Superstar 25, and all sorts,

what you think???

and dont need to ask who will step up and offer, i already am Smile lol

goood idea mate .. just have to have someone doing it .. anyone wanna take responsobility over this?
Back to top Go down
Matrix Markezz
Hardcore Champ
Hardcore Champ
Matrix Markezz

Number of posts : 251
Dzīvesvieta : Portugal
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: EBB Newsletter idea   EBB Newsletter idea Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:27 pm

I would do it but I'm only on the forum on weekends and sometimes 1 or 2 times on weekdays...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com
Ricky relentless
Tag Team Champ
Tag Team Champ
Ricky relentless

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: EBB Newsletter idea   EBB Newsletter idea Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:55 pm

lol I'LL DO IT Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EBB Newsletter idea   EBB Newsletter idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EBB Newsletter idea
Page 1 of 1