Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sparda finds Johnny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnny_ketfiend
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ
johnny_ketfiend

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Sparda finds Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Sparda finds Johnny   Sparda finds Johnny Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:36 pm

If possible, could this happen at the end of a match, otherwise I will write a new start to the segment.

During a match between 2 random wrestlers, towards the end...

Suddenly Cockney Thug hits and Johnny Ketfiend's video start to play on the Titantron.
Shagarth: What's going on? Why is Johnny's music here?
Shaman: We know that Sparda has been looking for Johnny Ketfiend, who hasn't been active recently, but whats this all about?
Johnny Ketfiend comes from backstage holding the EBB Backyard Championship title belt, he is wearing a Ricky Relentless T-Shirt. He walks quickly towards the ring while Wrestler A and Wrestler B look at him bemusedly. Johnny enters the ring and hits Wrestler A with his title belt.
Shagarth: What the hell is Johnny doing? He just cost Wrestler B the match!
Shaman: Is this some sort of declaration by Johnny?
Johnny turns to Wrestler B and hits him with a dropkick. Johnny lays the Backyard title belt on the mat. He grabs Wrester B in a headlock and drives him face first into the title belt with a HARDCORE K-Hole.
Shagarth: Wow, this really is a statement of intent from Johnny!
Shaman: He's just cleared out these two wrestlers like they were amateurs!
Johnny grabs a mic and waits for the crowd to stop booing him. He lifts the Backyard Championship over his head before beginning to speak
Johnny: Extreme Backyard Brawl, your Champion is back. Many of you will be wondering where I have been recently, but quite frankly, not one of you mindless drones deserves to know
The crowd start to boo loudly
Johnny: I have seen your knight in blood-stained armour Sparda has been looking for me too The crowd start to cheer and chant Sparda's name. Clearly hasn't been looking hard enough, because I have been watching him all this time. Maybe his eyesight is going in his old age. The titleless one, Sparda, has been searching high and low for something that is right in front of his eyes, and now, Sparda, I am here. And I am waiting. So if you want a fight, Sparda, get down to this ring now and face me, if you can find your way here, that is!
Shaman: What an announcement? Could we be about to see a clash of titans here?
Shagarth: Johnny vs Sparda? Right now? We could be in for something special! This night just gets better and better!
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Sparda finds Johnny   Sparda finds Johnny Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Sparda makes his way slowly to the ring. He got a baseball bat n one hand and a mic in other.

Sparda: Johnny Johnny Johnny - boy. What a surprise. Chump is finally back. Where have you been old friend? Havent seen you since the time when i had your head in my toilet ha ha ha. Wow and you cleaned up my belt from your blood.

Sparda is in a front of the ring.

Sparda: Damn you stink. No really where have you been?

Sparda goes back and laughs.

Sparda: But hey look at this.

Sparda drops his baseball bat and pulls out from his back pocket a paper.

Sparda: See this. This is my hit list. Take a good look at this. See? Here is your name. Do you know what this means?
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
johnny_ketfiend
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ
johnny_ketfiend

PostSubject: Re: Sparda finds Johnny   Sparda finds Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Johnny: That you want my autograph? I can't say I blame you, it will be worth a good sum of money, having the autograph of the Extreme Backyard Brawl Backyard Champion. It could have quite sentimental value for someone who doesn't have a title belt of their own. Like you!
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Sparda finds Johnny   Sparda finds Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Sparda: Hey hey hey dont get too cocky man. Soon really soon that belt will be with a man who deserves it - ME. Soon chump really soon.
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
johnny_ketfiend
Cruiserweight Champ
Cruiserweight Champ
johnny_ketfiend

PostSubject: Re: Sparda finds Johnny   Sparda finds Johnny Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:23 am

Johnny: What makes you think you deserve a shot at my title? The way I see it, a shot for the Backyard title has to be earned, through sweat, tears, pain, and most of all... Blood. I can't have just anyone coming here and challenging me. And I've not seen a whole lot of evidence from you that you deserve a shot at my belt. You may have all the lemmings in the audience fooled, but not me. Johnny pauses while the crowd start to boo loudly

Johnny: But I'm a fair person, Sparda. I'm willing to give you a chance to impress me and to show that you have what it takes take me on for my title. Think of it as stepping stones. Tonight you will take on the first of these stones, Sparda, you will take on a true Monster of EBB. We will see what you can do, Sparda, against Kane 2

Shagarth: I did not see that coming. Here tonight, the Demon Lord Sparda will take on the Monster that is Kane 2. What a match!
Shaman: I wanted to see Sparda and Johnny tonight. I'm not happy
Shagarth: You're never happy, Shaman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparda finds Johnny   Sparda finds Johnny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparda finds Johnny
Page 1 of 1