Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sparda out...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Sparda out... Empty
PostSubject: Sparda out...   Sparda out... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:28 pm

Im out until monday... sry but i really have a lot of work and tommorow im going with my friends to play PAINTBALL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy: D
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Sparda out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparda out...   Sparda out... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:40 am

Admin(Sparda) wrote:
Im out until monday... sry but i really have a lot of work and tommorow im going with my friends to play PAINTBALL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy: D

Paintball ? I wanna come too ! not fair Sad

Its looking like a good start in the fed forum or what do u think m8 ?

A bite silent but good .. but its just not alot of ppl on the forum yet it will get better I think Smile but the wrestlers are sending storylines and tag teams are made .. thats a step forward Smile good active members so far Smile

really glad to have liam omboard .. he is a assit or how to spell that word Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin(Sparda)
Admin
Admin
Admin(Sparda)

Number of posts : 445
Dzīvesvieta : Latvia
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Sparda out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparda out...   Sparda out... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:04 pm

yeah... Liam helps us a lot... and these forum members are really active Smile we have a good fed... later we will be superstars (i hope) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://extremebrawl.forumotion.net
Patt
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ
Patt

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Sparda out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparda out...   Sparda out... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 pm

Admin(Sparda) wrote:
yeah... Liam helps us a lot... and these forum members are really active Smile we have a good fed... later we will be superstars (i hope) Very Happy

I hope so and I think we will do great .. I am happy that u wanted to take me in and making me part of ur staff Smile

and liam is really cool guy too .. and the active members .. great .. Smile now we just have to fill the roster and give it sometime to do its thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparda out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparda out...   Sparda out... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparda out...
Page 1 of 1