Extreme Backyard Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Backyard Brawl

Best Federation In TWG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rick Martinez issue an open challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_RickyMartinez_
Women's Champ
Women's Champ
_RickyMartinez_

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Rick Martinez issue an open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Rick Martinez issue an open challenge   Rick Martinez issue an open challenge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:20 pm

A blue screen appear on the Titantron, demonstrating the sign of water in Chinese, and start to show the most powerful moves made by Rick Martinez, while “I’m coming back” by Saliva hits the sound system around the arena. RM makes he’s regular appearance on the ramp, wearing a EBB t-shirt and his wrestling tights, RM raise’s arms for the crowd and start walking for the steps and enter the ring. RM asks for a mic from the announcers table.

Well since i return, the EBB Board made a lot of mistakes. First of all, Matriz and Nekas are the new EBB Tag Champions, that's fake. The actual EBB Tag Team Champions are Wild Closet, and they want to rip off the titles from us, so they had in their 2 little punks. Then B The Enforcer still Europe Backyard Champion, the same belt that fit well in my waist, so i want a piece of gold, and i will garantee that i will the next champ, but first i want a little piece of bacon to unleashed my frustration on EBB World! So who's the next opponent of the Tejo Warrior, Ricky Ibanez Martinez?

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down

Rick Martinez issue an open challenge
Page 1 of 1